Barrington Road, Brixton
We were happy to be involved in the construction of this block of 104 residential apartments + Landlords areas in South East, London.
The project has been completed to a high quality. Delap & Waller have been involved in this project since the beginning and have seen it through to completion.
This complex scheme includes:
- A centralised plant room
- District Heating
- CHP, thermal store and controls
- Heat Interface Units in each apartment for production of heating and hot water
- Extensive Energy Metering
- Low Energy LED lighting
- Combined environmental & Smoke ventilation shafts
- Pressurised Domestic Hot water and pressure controls
- Photovoltaic Installations for Landlord supplies
- High Efficiency Gas Fired Condensing boilers
- Water Conditioners for plant protection against scaling
- Full complement of BMS Controls for accessibility by clients asset team.
Client Name:Metropolitan Housing Trust
D&W Contact:Ryan Scott
Project Location:Brixton, London
August 24, 2018