New Bancroft, Tallaght
New Bancroft is a mixed use development located on the N81 / Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin.
We were appointed by Park Developments for the M&E engineering building services for the development. The development comprised:
- Basement Car Park
- Residential Apartments (Blocks A, B & C)
- Office Space (Block C)
- Retail Units
- Public Car Park
- Pedestrian and Vehicular Ways
It was proposed to repurpose the existing unfinished office space into new apartment dwellings (30No.), along with the completion of all other elements of the development including the fit-out of the anchor retail tenant as an ‘Iceland’ store. This required some of the development to be completed to the original Fire Safety Certificate, whilst a portion of the development was completed to a revised FSC. Furthermore the new apartment dwellings were subject to BC(A)R certification.
DW were appointed to undertake:
- Input for revised Planning Submission
- Full M&E Design and Specification
- Tender Process and Appointment of M&E Subcontractors
- Budget Estimates and M&E Cost Control
- Periodic Inspection of Installation Works
- Witnessing and Validation of Testing and Commissioning
- BCAR Ancillary Certification
- Building Energy Rating Certification
- Public Lighting Design and liaison with the SDCC Public Lighting department
The project was completed successfully in June 2016, with residents moving in and occupying the buildings immediately after completion.
Client Name:Park Developments
D&W Contact:Michael O'Doherty
July 24, 2017