Primark moved to this former BHS unit at St Ann’s Shopping Centre in December 2018 in order to offer a 43,000 sq ft high quality shopping area to their customers over two floors.
Delap & Waller were appointed by Primark as Engineering Consultants to oversee the M&E services design as carried out by the Design & Build contractor.
Design Stage Duties performed were as follows:
• Provision of detailed Shell & Core Plant spaces
• Identifying major builders work openings
• Establishing incoming Utilities requirements
• Provision of Concept Designs & Performance Specifications for Tendering
• Liaison with Primark’s Energy/Utilities division to en-sure the incoming power and telecoms were delivered to the design requirements and the programmed dates.
Construction Stage Duties included:
• Checking quality, compliance and progress of installa-tions.
• Regular reporting of findings to Primark.
• Verifying the commissioning of all service systems.
D&W Contact:Ryan Scott
November 24, 2018